Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Cary's Comics Craze has meme mojo

I hope everyone had a wonderful, enjoyable and relaxing Memorial Day weekend. But don't forget the purpose of the national holiday -- not to have a day off for a cookout and celebrate the unofficial start of summer, but rather honor our veterans who sacrificed their lives in the line of duty.

It's been a while since I've posted the latest memes I've created, so without further ado, here's hoping my creations make you chuckle, smile, shake your head or even think "Yeah, that is so me!"
This photo taken during the 2017 Women's March inspired this meme.
CARY ASHBY/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE
Pretty much my love life -- or lack thereof -- some days ...!
CARY ASHBY/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE
Yup, that's exactly what you think it is: A working Optimus Prime rig truckin' down the highway!
The truck was part of the Fantasticon in Toledo (which I covered for Jamie "Phat Daddy" Stewart on the second day)
and as I saw it in my rear view mirror on the Ohio Turnpike, I thought "That rig looks awfully familiar." And sure enough...!
Yes, I admit to snapping these two shots (all I needed!) while driving home, but remember it's not a safe thing to do.
CARY ASHBY/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE

 
I rarely get political on social media -- and certainly not here -- but this clueless idiot other people elected
to the White House could use a punch in the jaw from Batman.
And yes, Capheads, a tip of the shield to you for recognizing this T-shirt design as an homage to the front cover
of CAPTAIN AMERICA COMICS No. 1, where Cap socks Adolf Hitler in the jaw!
CARY ASHBY/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE
Christine Gabriel, you've been memed! She's my nerdy buddy who wrote the young-adult thriller
CRIMSON FOREST. (Read my interview about her first novel here.)
Remember that name; she's talented and going places!
CARY ASHBY/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE

No comments:

Post a Comment