Monday, October 24, 2016

Harley, don't hurt him!: Best cosplays at Halloween Comic Con

SANDUSKY, Ohio -- Harley Quinn "fought" Spider-Man over Deadpool.

Yet another Harley Quinn "threatened" a comic-book vendor with her baseball bat. And the same, poor fan is getting "choked" by a Jared Leto-esque Joker.
Hands off, Spidey! He's mine -- and you can't have him! Who knew Deadpool was so popular?
CARY ASHBY/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE
Yup, all this happened at this weekend's Halloween Comic Con. Saturday was a somewhat profitable day for Jamie "Phat Daddy" Stewart and me (I'm Big Daddy to Jamie's Phat Daddy!) at his Phat Daddy's Comics booth and I'm sure we weren't the only vendors who wanted to see much more cash exchange hands, but at least there were more than a few good cosplays to enjoy. ...

This guy known as "Spidey Bro" calls this cosplay "evil Spidey/"
CARY ASHBY/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE
It was me -- I was the victim of the Harley-Mister J double-team. I'm not gonna lie. And guess what? I requested they do it!

Such lack of shame for a fun photo opp ...!

Check out the best cosplays from Sandusky's first-ever Halloween Comic Con. And consider talking shop in the comments section below. Enjoy!

Big Daddy and Phat Daddy --
separated at birth?
CASEY COOPER/Special to
CARY'S COMICS CRAZE



Oh you know -- another comic book convention, another day to be assaulted by cosplayers...!
GINA WOODY/Special to CARY'S COMICS CRAZE
A comic con wouldn't be much of a con without a selfie!
I had to take one with my buddy Liz from The POP Shop.
She went all in with dyeing her hair that vibrant blue and red.
Selfie by CARY ASHBY/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE

No comments:

Post a Comment