Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Force is strong with these memes (take 2)

Hi! I'm Cary and I'm a meme addict.

One strong clue about my meme addiction: I created ones as a way to tell my friends and followers of my professional Facebook page "Happy New Year!"
And of course, that was about the time "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" was still rewriting the record books at the box office.

One thing thing led to another … and here's a gallery of "Star Wars" memes I've created over the last two-plus months.
Actress-model Anna Easteden is the master of selfless. She takes great ones throughout her travels.
When she posted this selfie about her trip to Lucasfilm (I know — right?!?), my twisted brain saw the perfect
opportunity to create a meme! Since she's become a bit of an online buddy
shortly after I interviewed her several years ago,  I sent her this for her approval. … She loved it!
You're the best, Anna!!
Selfie by ANNA EASTEDEN; Meme by CARY ASHBY/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE
You'll find quite a few other memes I've created if you follow this link; that will send you to every photo gallery I've done of superhero and "Star Wars"-inspired and serious David Bowie tribute memes.

The "Star Wars" ones are mine, ones by other fans (specifically those inspired by the first two "Force Awakens" trailers) and those by my BFF, the original Meme Master himself — the man I partially blame for my meme addiction, Aaron Dees. (I know: The first way to address a problem is admitting you have one …!)

Happy hunting! But don't forget to come back to this post and finish checking out this gallery!

I saw this photo manipulation a fan did from this scene in the first "Back to the Future" film … and TA-DAH!
CARY ASHBY/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE
Gorgeous women in an R2-D2 bathing suit?! As if redheads weren't already my Kryptonite …!
CARY ASHBY/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE
The left corner of my desk in the newsroom has looked this for years!
CARY ASHBY/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE
Once again, the gorgeous Anna Easteden unknowingly set me up for another meme!
This is another selfie she took when she toured Lucasfilm. (Soooo jealous, Anna, SO jealous!)
Selfie by ANNA EASTEDEN; Meme by CARY ASHBY/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE
'Nuff said …!
CARY ASHBY/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE

No comments:

Post a Comment