Saturday, November 7, 2015

Meme me up: The goofy-ass bastards edition!

What's a best friend if you can't be a goofy-ass bastard with him? Or he makes you look even sillier than you already are?
My second-ever meme — thanks to this series of "photobombed" selfies we did!
Selfie by AARON DEES; Meme by CARY ASHBY/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE
"Goofy-ass bastards" is the phrase an ex-girlfriend came up with the insanity that my BFF Aaron Dees and have done -- and photographed -- over the years. (Most of the following memes are his creations, except where indicated.)

My man Aaron (better known as -- or he should be known as! -- Mememaster) has come up with some killer memes for our photo ops. He's also made seem even goofier and nuttier than I naturally am with his superhero-inspired memes and "Star Wars" ones from pictures of me at various comic book conventions.
Not sure how Aaron didn't drop me!

Aaron and I think the're hysterical. But then you might think we're just goofy-ass bastards. ... But then again, that's the point!

Enjoy our insanity ...!



There's a whole series of "Fight Club" pics.
They didn't turn out too bad, considering the limited space in my apartment!
AARON DEES/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE

Here are Aaron Dees, Chris Sparks and me taking a group selfie at the Q
(where the Cleveland Cavaliers play) -- and we somehow snagged this exact second
when the girl two seats over from us happens to be looking at us.
How couldn't I get meme-inspired by that?
Selfie by AARON DEES; Meme by CARY ASHBY/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE
This is true -- even though we don't see each other very often.
CARY ASHBY/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE
Yup, we're into the sentimental memes and moments. #DUH!

No comments:

Post a Comment