Friday, June 26, 2015

Meme me up, Cary! Take 2

Meme by Cary Ashby/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE
OK, the fan mojo to write some op-eds and/or reviews has been on vacation as much as I have. Actually more ...

Meme by Cary Ashby/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE
But it's coming back. Look for two X-Men trade paperback reviews, one on the AVENGERS: RAGE OF ULTRON graphic novel and an ope-ed on the news about Ben Affleck directing a solo Batman film to be posted next week when I'm back from vacation.

Until then, enjoy the latest round of memes I created. Use them as you see fit, just give some love to Cary's Comics Craze.

Enjoy - and as always, I hope I inspired  a chuckle or smile. Or two.



I've seen this guy at a couple comic book conventions in the last few years
-- and he wears the same Green Lantern outfit.
Cary Ashby/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE


This Lynda Carter Wonder Woman meme has been getting
a lot of "likes" on Wonder Woman community pages on
Facebook. (Cary Ashby/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE)
True story -- at the 2013 Lexington (Ky.) Comic & Toy Con!
Cary Ashby/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE











No comments:

Post a Comment