Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Motor City Comic Con photo gallery No. 3

NOVI, Mich. -- Thanks for coming back for yet another Cary's Comics Craze photo gallery of Motor City Comic Con. (Don't forget to check out the fans and yours truly getting our geek on in my first installment and the second gallery!) 

This is is the last one just featuring just fans doing some killer cosplays.

My fourth gallery will be the "Celebrity Edition," featuring photos I snapped of TV and movie stars and several comic book artists at their booths. Come back to CCC to check it out!

Want to see the entirety of the nearly 90 pics I took Sunday? All you have to do is follow this link for the NORWALK REFLECTOR newspaper, where I cover the "cops and courts" beat and Norwalk (Ohio) City Schools.

The REFLECTOR is where Cary's Comics Craze got its start; my twice-monthly column started about February 2005. In the Norwalk and Huron County community people often started recognizing me from my mug shot as "the comic book guy." Not a bad reputation to have for a lifelong fanboy ...!

It's quite fulfilling for such a variety of people to tell me they regulary read CCC.


I wonder what spell Snape and Harry Potter are putting on me?
CARY ASHBY/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE
Was it something I said, Logan?
CARY'S COMICS CRAZE



Look carefully, the Riddler cosplayer's mask is makeup. Awesome!
CARY'S COMICS CRAZE


No comments:

Post a Comment