Monday, May 18, 2015

Motor City Comic Con photo gallery No. 1

NOVI, Mich. -- Enjoy these pics of fans (and a few of yours truly) from the Motor City Comic Con.

Look for two more galleries featuring fans rockin' some great and creative cosplays and costumes Sunday. The fourth gallery is the "Celebrity Edition" and includes my pictures of TV and movie stars and several comic book artists.
Andrew Gates, of Sandusky, Ohio, was a big help in manning the booth
 Sunday for Phat Daddy's Comics & Collectibles.
CARY ASHBY/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE
Hel-loooo, Black Widow!
Before I snapped this shot, her son wanted to get in on the action
-- so he made sure his Flash mask was on.
CARY ASHBY/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE

I was on the way to "track down" a gorgeous White Queen/Emma Frost
cosplayer ... when this great photo opp happened. Had to get a shot!
I love former police officer "Blue"'s thumbs-up gesture; I used it -- and his pose! --
as inspiration for a shot posted in a separate gallery.
CARY ASHBY/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE
After I took a picture of this Black Canary cosplayer doing her "canary cry,"
Andrew asked me if I wanted my pic taken with her. Sure!
ANDREW GATES/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE
Hamming it up with a Catwoman cosplayer!
She told me she was attempting to look like she was using her claws on me;
now that I see this again, it looks I'm the one mauling and pawing her!
(See what I did there?!) LOL
For the record, she put her arms around me first. ... Honestly!
CARY'S COMICS CRAZE


No comments:

Post a Comment