Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Force is strong with these 'Star Wars' memes


It's been all trailer reviews here lately here at Cary's Comics Craze!

Between the jaw-dropping footage for "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" and the false god allegations against Superman, who will be facing off against the Dark Knight in "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice," I have had some serious reviewing and analyzing to do.

Not to mention plenty of educated speculation. And my job isn't done; I still plan on checking out the full trailer for "The Fantastic Four," which was released Monday and I still haven't had time to see the second "Ant-Man" trailer, which has been out for a bit now.

But it's time to step back and have a bit of fun. 

"The Force Awakens" has inspired some great memes — whether fans have been inspired by the second trailer or the teaser.

Here are my favorites. Follow the break for several more.

Look for a follow-up, "Star-Wars"-focused post starring yours truly, Cary "Nerdtrooper" Ashby, the favorite subject of my best friend Aaron Dees' memes. There's a reason I call him the Mememaster and always tell him to "Meme me up, Aaron"! #mememeupaaron #nerdtrooper



No comments:

Post a Comment