Sunday, February 22, 2015

Photo gallery 3 of Wizard World Comic Con in Cleveland

CLEVELAND -- Back for more of my photos from the Wizard World Comic Con I attended this weekend I see!

For this go-around, check out some pics of iconic TV and film stars.
What timing my girlfriend has! Bruce Campbell --
looking very "Bruce Campbell" adjusted his
lapels just as Liz Truxell snapped this pic
on her phone. (CARY'S COMICS CRAZE)

My girlfriend, Liz Truxell, was incredibly excited for the chance to see Bruce Campbell (and I if you need to know who he is, shame on you!). And the entire experience was worth it when I saw the expression and smile on her face as soon as she saw him.

He was being very "Bruce Campbell" -- complete with a very charismatic matching purple dress shirt and a sparkly jacket with black lapels. And even as a heterosexual male, I can safely see why the ladies like him. So yeah, he's as big of a smiler and as dashing as you see him on TV and the big screen.

"That guy is awesome," Liz just said to me as I was working on this page.

But not $40 awesome -- the amount Campbell was charging for autographed glossy photos.

No, that's not an Imperial gang sign this
Stormtrooper is throwing up. ...
(LIZ TRUXELL/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE)
One of the pics my girlfriend snapped was of me with a fan dressed as a Stormtrooper from "Star Wars." You'll notice he's flashing "four". And no, it's not an Imperial Empire gang sign; he thought my black Avengers T-shirt looked like a 4.

Yeah, dude. It's our secret. Teehee!

Anyway, onto more of our pics of Lou Ferrigno (the star of "The Incredible Hulk" TV series) and fans dressed as a Stormtrooper and KISS lead guitarist Ace Frehley. …


Actor Bruce Campbell is the exception to some
rules; he looks exactly like he does on TV
and in movies. (CARY ASHBY/
CARY'S COMICS CRAZE)


Actor Corey Feldman ("Stand By Me,"
"The Goonies" and "The Lost Boys"
signs autographs -- with a cigarette.
Classy! (LIZ TRUXELL/CARY'S
COMICS CRAZE)
As you can tell, Lou Ferrigno's arms are the real
deal. (LIZ TRUXELL/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE)
Sean Gunn must have a thing for acting in projects with lots
of "G"s in the title: "Gilmore Girls" and "Guardians of the
Galaxy" ... (LIZ TRUXELL/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE)
Who says fans at comic book conventions have to dress only
as superheroes and supervillains?
(LIZ TRUXELL/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE)
Any member of the KISS Army knows you have to do
the "thumbs-up" sign with Ace Frehley!
(LIZ TRUXELL/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE)

"The Sopranos" actress Drea De Matteo
talks to fans. What a great shot my girlfriend
snapped! (LIZ TRUXELL/CARY'S COMICS CRAZE)

No comments:

Post a Comment